Simply Be are spreading the Christmas joy this festive season by giving away four fabulous prizes for you to win for your loved ones!
Watch out for our weekly gifts over on our Facebook page and surprise your friends and family with that special treat just for them.
To start with, we’re giving away a pair of men’s trainers for the man in your life! Choose from a selection of trainers from our brother site Jacamo up to the value of £100.
To enter, simply head on over to our Facebook page and become a fan (if you’re not already). Then nominate who you would like to give this gift to, including the reason why and pop your details in. If you win we’ll share your reason for wanting to treat that special someone with our Facebook fans.
Winners will be chosen at random and entry deadline closes on Thursday 22nd November 2012
Good Luck! :) xx
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: Give the name of the person they would like to win the gift for, and the reason why they would like to win for this person and include their own name and email address on the Simply Be Facebook Fan Gate. Only one entry per person. Please note your reasons for nominating your gift recipient will be shared on the Simply Be Facebook page if you win.
5. There will be four different prizes, one every week from the 16th November 2012. The first prize will be a pair of trainers from a specific selection of brands at Jacamo up to the value of £100. The second prize will be a pair of Ravel shoes of your choice from the range available at Simply Be. The third prize will be an experience day from The Brilliant Gift Shop up to the value of £100. And the fourth and final prize will be a Marla handbag of your choice from the selection available at Simply Be. Entries must be submitted via Simply Be Facebook Page .
6. First prize entries may be submitted between 16th November 2012 and midnight on the 22nd November 2012, the second prize entries may be submitted between 23rd November 2012 and midnight on the 29th November 2012, the third prize entries may be submitted between 30th November 2012 and the 6th December 2012 and the final prize the fourth prize may be submitted between the 7th December and the 13th December (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The successful Participants will be emailed and then announced on the Simply Be Facebook pages. The Winner will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 1 winner for each prize.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants who have all entered the required details i.e. nominated somebody to receive the gift.
11. THE PRIZE/prizes is subject to stock availability. If not available in your size or is out of stock an alternative will be given.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.