It’s competition time!
We’re running a competition on our Facebook page right now!
Ten lucky Facebook fans will each win a £10 gift voucher to spend in store. So head on over and tell us your details with the name of your local Simply Be store.
Entry deadline is 25/07/2012.
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: The name of your local Simply Be store and give your name and email address on Simply Be Fashion Facebook Fan Gate. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Simply Be Fashion Facebook Page.
6. Entries may be submitted between 18th July 2012 and midnight on the 25th July 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winners will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The Winners will be notified via email.
8. There will be 10 winners, each winning £10 in-store vouchers.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants giving the correct answer to the question.
11. THE PRIZE – Ten Winners will each receive a £10 Simply Be in store voucher to use at their local Simply Be store.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.