May has been a great month, filled with gorgeous fashion, lots of sun & Simply Be competitions! For those of you that missed it, here’s a run down of our highlights…
As you’re aware, we’re happy to report that May for the most part has been sunny and HOT – great news for our summer wardrobe! The British heatwave that swept the country saw the maxi dresses out in force – we love the look here at Simply Be and honour it a summer staple.
Check out our Simply Be Great British Summer video
Prints are in and we saw a variety including birds, love hearts, swans and tribal. Bloggers Val, Lauren and Preya are seen here working the car print dress with style! What’s your fave print?
Yet another Simply Be store was opened! This time in Gateshead and we were joined by the lovely Gemma Collins of TOWIE who opened the new branch.
Our stunning model Candice Huffine was on the front cover of S Moda mag, with a featured interview. We think she looks fab!
We received some great pics modelled by you of the high low hem skirt, here bloggers Laura and Val show you how they wear theirs…
We love this look for summer, what do you think?
It was reported that children are already showing signs of body image worries, shockingly as young as five years old. Do you think there is a need for self-esteem classes in school?
And finally we received a great response to our Joe Browns competition – thanks to all who took part. Keep your eyes peeled for more great competitions coming your way in June! And don’t forget there’s still time to enter our Simply Yours Union Jack bra set giveaway from Gossard.
Coming up next in June we’ve got Rosie of aroselikethis on work experience, look out for her guest posts!
What has been your highlight of the month?
It’s Competition Time!
The plunge print bra and briefs are exclusive to Simply Yours, the underwear brand from Simply Be.
For your chance to WIN this special edition exclusive underwear set, leave us your comment below and tell us why you want to win.
We’ll pick one lucky winner at random. Please note, the bra set is subject to availability, if it’s not in your size we will offer you an alternative lingerie set.
Entry deadline is midnight on the 05/06/2012.
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: Leave a comment on the Simply Be Blog page. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Simply Be Blog page.
6. Entries must be submitted between 29th May 2012 and midnight on the 5th June 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winners will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The Winners will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 1 winner.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants.
11. THE PRIZE – one Winner will receive the Gossard’s Union Jack and rose print bra underwear set from Simply Yours, subject to stock availability. If not in your size, an alternative lingerie set will be given subject to stock availability.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.