It’s competition time!
We’re running a competition on our Facebook page right now!
Ten lucky Facebook fans will each win a £10 gift voucher to spend in store. So head on over and tell us your details with the name of your local Simply Be store.
Entry deadline is 25/07/2012.
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: The name of your local Simply Be store and give your name and email address on Simply Be Fashion Facebook Fan Gate. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Simply Be Fashion Facebook Page.
6. Entries may be submitted between 18th July 2012 and midnight on the 25th July 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winners will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The Winners will be notified via email.
8. There will be 10 winners, each winning £10 in-store vouchers.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants giving the correct answer to the question.
11. THE PRIZE – Ten Winners will each receive a £10 Simply Be in store voucher to use at their local Simply Be store.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
So – our two first ever stores are now open, at Liverpool One and The Rock, Bury! If you’ve popped in to either of them or read any of the coverage, one exciting part of the stores can’t have escaped your notice – the Magic Mirror!
Us girls know that shopping is more fun when it’s shared. So with the Magic Mirror, whether you’re browsing in store with your mates or just having a solitary mooch, you can share a pic of your outfit with your friends! The Mirror takes four photos of you in what you have tried on, and then you have the option to send the pics to Twitter or Facebook to get your friends’ opinions (or just show off how fab you look!) You can also email them to yourself or if you like, email them to us at Simply Be so that we can share them with our Facebook fans! (Email us on SimplyBefashion(at)hotmail.co.uk).
Perhaps the mirror is something that makes more sense when you see it…
This is what the one in Liverpool looks like:
Here’s Chelsea from Key 103 radio working it!
Simply Be fan Cat looking fab:
And here’s Laura again with Lauren enjoying a spot of champers!
So unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably heard about the opening of our first ever high street store! In a prime location at Liverpool One, we launched our very first store just last night. And as of today it’s officially open to the public!
We thought you might like to see some snaps from the night!
Here’s our gorgeous store front, and our even more gorgeous staff – all wearing Simply Be. Gorgeous overload!
The grand opening, with the ribbon being cut by Lisa Riley and Katy Cavanagh:
Here they are again in front of the store:
The fabulous Powderpuff girls were on hand to give everybody a mani – here’s Radio City 96.7′s Claire Morrow enjoying a quick buff-up!
The store itself, looking rather chic if we do say so ourselves:
Our head fashion buyer talks to the cameras:
And a lucky winner of one of the evening’s on the spot prizes!
We’re so pleased with how it all went – watch this space for more pics and videos coming soon!