We don’t know about you but we’re suffering from football overload already! And we’re also addicted to Pinterest so… when the match is on tonight, head on over to Pinterest and enter our competition!
Here’s how to enter:
It’s easy peasy!
Here’s the boring bit:
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must do the following: Follow Simply Be UK on Pinterest, and repin the entry pin. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted via Pinterest.
6. Entries must be submitted between 15th June 2012 and midnight on the 19th June 2012 – or as long as England remain in the Euro 2012 competition (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winners will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The Winners will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 1 winner.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants.
11. THE PRIZE – one Winner will receive a pair of red coloured jeans from Simply Be subject to stock availability. If not available in your size, an alternative pair of jeans will be given subject to stock availability.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.