Simply Be have teamed up with Gossard (check out their gorgeous bras below) to offer you a pair of tickets to the fabulous fashion event that is the Clothes Show Live! Taking place at the NEC in Birmingham, be at the heart of the UK’s largest fashion and beauty event.
Gossard have given us a pair of tickets to giveaway for one lucky winner to attend the show with a friend on Saturday 8th December 2012. There will be live music acts, discount shopping, celeb spotting, and you’ll get up to date with the hottest hair, make-up and fashion trends this season!
So ladies, don’t miss out on this fabulous prize! Simply head on over to our twitter page, find our message below, retweet it & follow us to be in with the chance of winning!
RT & Follow @SimplyBeUK for a chance to WIN tickets with Gossard to the Clothes Show Live: http://bit.ly/YvQyUk #SimplyBeGossard
Competition closes: Midnight on Sunday 18th November 2012. A winner will be selected at random from the entries. The chosen winner will be notified via twitter and must be able to make their own way to the show in Birmingham.
Good luck xx
Terms and Conditions
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Simply Be, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must tweet the above message or retweet the above message and follow the @SimplyBeUK twitter account.
5. Entries must be submitted via twitter and must include the hashtag #SimplyBeGossard.
6. Entries may be submitted between 5th November 2012 and midnight on the 18th November 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly from the Participants. The successful Participants will be notified via twitter and then announced on the Simply Be twitter page.
8. There will be only 1 winner.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided by a random draw from the Participants.
11. THE PRIZE – Only one winner will receive two tickets to the Clothes Show Live on the 8th December 2012. Entrants must be able to travel to the event and attend it on this date.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The biggest event in the plus size fashion calendar has just taken place – and though we weren’t there in person, we were there in spirit!
Yep, Full Figured Fashion Week (affectionately known as FFF week) rocked the fashion world last week! Curvy models strutted down the catwalks in designer looks, the fatshion-shere went crazy as bloggers met for a week of fashion parties and we took inspiration from the fabulously eclectic choice of outfits on display from models, bloggers and designers alike!
And imagine our excitement when we saw that one of our favourite fashion bloggers was sporting our very own Ruby Rocks jumpsuit! Yep, Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionista made the on-trend all-in-one her second day outfit – and we must say, she looks gorgeous!
We first saw Marie wearing the outfit on Facebook! Christina from Musings of a Fatshionista posted it to her page – and she’s kindly let us use the photo here, so you can see this fabulous look in its full glory! That’s Marie at the front and Christina at the centre-back – it goes without saying that she looks gorgeous too!
And you can see even more photos of Marie’s look on her latest blog post – Full Figured Fashion Week – Look of the Day: Simply Be UK!
Oh, one last thing. If you want to get that gorgeous Ruby Rocks jumpsuit for yourself, you’ll have to be quick because it’s selling out fast!